ESET Parental Control for Android is a child-friendly family protection app designed to help parents protect their children against internet threats and inappropriate web pages. The app boasts a wealth of child protection features and a friendly, easy-to-use user interface. The global general availability of the product is scheduled for release on the 18th November as it’s currently only available in BETA for testing.
• Application Guard: Blocks inappropriate content based on the child’s age by default.
• Time Management: Allows parents to limit the time their child spends playing games and using other apps, even when the child is away from home.
• Web Guard: The app automatically blocks predefined website categories, such as adult or offensive content, based on the child’s age. Additional categories or specific websites can be added too.
• Child Locator: Allows parents to request the current location of child device at any time.
• Parental message: SMS sent from predefined parent numbers will lock the screen of the child’s phone until a read-confirmation button is pressed by the child.
• Reports for Parents: Detailed reports on app and web page usage. Reports are available to view at any time using parent mode in app; or via my.eset.com or can be sent regularly to parents’ email addresses.